Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found
some problems, which I want to bring to your notice..
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button.
We request you to check this.
2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in
system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my
3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working. My wife
lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with
this 'find 'button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify
4. My child learned 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn
'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is
only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when you will
provide the remaining items?
6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but
there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you
keep my photo in that.
7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME'
since I use the PC at home only.
8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide
'My Past Documents'?
9. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please does
not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife
know where I go after my office hours.
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are
selling WINDOWS ?