Book of the Month – Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking Here is the core information
* Title: Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking
* Author: Christopher Hadnagy, Paul Wilson
* Publisher: Wiley
* Hardcover: 408 pages
* Price: $23
(as of this writing)
* Release Date: December 21, 2010
Table of Contents
1. A Look into the World of Social Engineering.
2. Information Gathering.
4. Pretexting: How to Become Anyone.
5. Mind Tricks: Psychological Principles Used in Social Engineering.
6. Influence: The Power of Persuasion.
7. The Tools of the Social Engineer.
8. Case Studies: Dissecting the Social Engineer.
9. Prevention and Mitigation.Download : Click Here
Enjoy Your Reading..